Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I watched you die before my eyes.

I watched you die right before my eyes and swore to God to take my life to keep you alive. Years I spent wondering what happened. Because when were just kids I could never had imagined.
But then you cast a spell and somewhere, something dark and Satan’s greatest trick was keeping us apart. And the power took over. Some call it addiction. And i call you on the phone praying for you to listen. But you couldn’t hear me. It was like you were comatose and every time I’d have a nightmare right before my eyes. And I’d never thought you would pray for death but the thought of you dying, steals the breath from my chest. Cause I’m your sister and you’re supposed to protect me. But drugs took my brother and made him neglect me. Then the meth stepped in and entranced you with its charm. And your eyes sunk in and I knew you couldn’t see me. But you said you had visions that you could see so clearly. And I tried to pull you out. My hands deep into the ground. But you passed away with no one around. And I prayed at your grave... sobbing, I’d grieved your life because I was mourning my brother and my brother was still alive. But you were buried., your ribs stuck to your skin. And I wondered was I ever going to see you again. And I screamed at God. Is this really your plan??? To give this gift to me and take it away again and again.???? Is this why you gave him life just to watch him suffer? Why did you make me a sister, just to take my brother? I don’t accept this. You made him for a purpose to be a father to his kids and son and a brother. And I know he’s thinking right now that he doesn’t deserve it. Because I thought that too when he hurt my daughter. When he involved her in his madness and she knew more than she should. But God if you can hear me then show him there’s hope.
Then something happened. My brother started to see and I had to take a second glance cause YOU were looking back at me. And I watched you come alive. Now you call us on the phone. You involve us in your healing and you’re no longer alone. I hope you found this peace, no longer a drug and you found her love and hope it’s enough.  And God gave you a vision, it’s you with your kids, our parents and us. I want to sit back so amazed and the progress you’ve made. I want to finally sleep with no weight on my chest, that my brother will be here and doing his best. And God I want to thank you for giving me back my brother. We can sleep again knowing we have each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment